greedyG
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 18+ mostly online bot games with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1850

Known issues with versions up to 3.0.95

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Server - If you are running a server you may have to start it a couple of times for it to start taking connections. I haven't figured out why this is. Sometimes it works on the first pass sometimes I have to restart it. Some type of timing issue maybe.

Connection If you are trying to connect to a server, you will need to disable the default connection which will connect you to server tetraHydro by default. Turn that off in preferences if you want to connect to someone else or you don't want any connection at all

I will need some server connections by users to test and develop a better working multiple connection functionality. At the moment only the default connection is tested. I don't know what happens if you have a server connection to your friend and you try to connect to that instead of the default connection. And showing the correct status of multiple connections hasn't been done so multiple connections will probably fail on some way. Or only one will work at a time.

So if anyone wants to help with this , set up a server connection on your computer and send over the connection string to support@greedygammon.com and I will work on enabling and testing it
Download GreedyGammon, free backgammon game right here
http://greedygammon.com/download/greedy ... taller.exe

Return to “Bug Reports”