othello

Changing password

I changed my password.
I can login this forum. but I can not login the server.

admin
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 20+ Learned to play on fibs.com playing bots and review with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1750-1850

Re: Changing password

othello wrote:I changed my password.
I can login this forum. but I can not login the server.

thanks for the report otherllo
That process has not been automated yet but i can manually copy your password hash from here to the greedygammon db. But what's the point if you cant play any games shouldn't we focus on that problem first?
If you logged in successfully with your original password, changing the password will not solve the problem.

If you are testing the feature, thats great. I will let you know when the "i forgot my password" feature has been implemented and you can test it to your heart's content. If you know your password and didnt forget it please keep using the old one for now

I try to work on features that have higher priority. Forgotten passwords are very rare with so few members, so I didnt focus on that yet.

maareyes
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON
No registration required!
Install and play backgammon against the computer!
Detailed how to installation guide with screenshots
Check out backgammonforums.com another nice bg forum

othello

Re: Changing password

>I can suggest something, ask your friend fuyuki to log in with your username password to see if he can do it. If so then somehow we have to try to find difference from your systems to his systems

Since I did not want to tell my original password to someone, I found this.
So I reported that.

Return to “Bug Reports”