Musil

Analyse by gnubg

When a match is finished GG ask me f i want to analyse the match. I Always do. In the windoows preference i entered the path to gnbubg using the button. When the match is over and i checked the checkbutton etc. GG tells me to install gnubg etc. When i look in preference the textbox where the path should mentioned the textbox is empty. I tried it several times with the same negative result

admin
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 20+ Learned to play on fibs.com playing bots and review with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1750-1850

Re: Analyse by gnubg

thanks I will look into it. What is the path of your gnubg.
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON
No registration required!
Install and play backgammon against the computer!
Detailed how to installation guide with screenshots
Check out backgammonforums.com another nice bg forum

Musil

My husband solved it. I don't know what he did but it works fine again'. :D

admin
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 20+ Learned to play on fibs.com playing bots and review with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1750-1850

good to know :D will check it next time I poke around in the code to see if it can be improved
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON

admin
Site Admin

Re: GreedyGammon 3.0.x work in progress version uploaded

greedyG wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:58 am
Musil wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 am
1. Greedy Gammon 3.0 runs is fine looks good but why only fullscreen or is there a way to resize Greedy Gammon?
No, there is no way to resize. But you can minimize it by alternate mouse click on the X top right corner. Resize would make sense if the board and pieces resized along with the window but since they don't (I don't know how to do that.. do you? ;) ) it takes up most of the screen anyway so made it full screen.
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON

Musil

Hi Maareyes

When i check for an update and there is no update and getting a message about and then exit GG , the pictoram is removed from the taskbar. After a few seconds the pictogram show up again and also a messagbox(With the caption "Greedygammon") pops up with message Runtime error '6': Overflow.

Greetings

Musil

admin
Site Admin

Musil wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:28 am
Hi Maareyes

When i check for an update and there is no update and getting a message about and then exit GG , the pictoram is removed from the taskbar. After a few seconds the pictogram show up again and also a messagbox(With the caption "Greedygammon") pops up with message Runtime error '6': Overflow.

Greetings

Musil
so I open greedygammon and click the tools icon to bring up the options window, click on the about tab, click the "check update" button and wyday updater appears and says there is no update current version is installed, I close that window and close GreedyGammon but nothing happened. What should I do to duplicate this error?

thanks,

maareyes
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON

Return to “Bug Reports”