tetraHydro
Years playing backgammon: 18+

Hi, lets play some backgammon!

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:13 pm

Experience About 18 years played on fibs.com learned from watching and playing experienced players, and played lots of games against the strong bots used gnubg to analyze. My top FIBS rating was about 1850.

Server Yes, I have configured as server to accept connections and will play as client as well with anyone who wished to try out the GreedyGammon server feature.

Language I can only chat in English, but language is no barrier as GreedyGammon supports multiple languages

Instructions To connect with other players, start a new topic on this forum and introduce yourself. If you receive a connection string from someone who has configured as server, put the string into the client (add) section of preferences (Connections tab) Now when you have GreedyGammon open, you will get a notification when the server is on, and you can connect, and play.

To configure your GreedyGammon as server see this topic viewtopic.php?f=25&t=290

The idea is to get a remote play capability without the dependency of a central server.

The possiblities are endless guys.. can host private tournaments, form groups of players, play for money with handshake gentleman's agreement
and never have to wonder if the server will close down.

maareyes.jpg
maareyes.jpg (51.6 KiB) Viewed 211 times
Download GreedyGammon Backgammon
http://greedygammon.com

Return to “Find Players to Play Online”