Musil

Video Flash Player

In the box Video of the day I got a message that I need Adobe Flash Player and a browser that support HTML5. Also thre is a link to download Flash Player and a link More information etc to upgrade to a HTML5-browser.
First i do have the latest version of Flash PLayer installed and i doubt the Internet Explorer 11 and the latest version of Firefox ( Version 37.01 )) do not support HTML5
When you click on the link to download Flash Player ok it opens but as you can't scroll in the box Video of the day , the link to download Flash is useless
As you can't go back to the message you have to restart Greedygammon to click on the link More information etc I get a message that the Box Video of the day does not support frames.
So also that link is useless

admin
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 20+ Learned to play on fibs.com playing bots and review with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1750-1850

Re: Video Flash Player

maybe its a malware. Try running an AV scan to flush out anything. Sometimes those fake messages to download Flash get through and try to install adware. Never install Flash from any message. Always only directly from Adobe.com. It may not be an issue with GreedyGammon as I don't see any such message here.
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON
No registration required!
Install and play backgammon against the computer!
Detailed how to installation guide with screenshots
Check out backgammonforums.com another nice bg forum

Musil

I do have a registered anti-malware of malwarebytes which scans in the background but to sure i perform mysellf a complete scan with it and a scan with NIS. Nothing found. No malware and no Viruses.
I uninstalled the flash player and GG and downloaded and reinstalled both. I checked which version of the Flash player before and after the reinstall. they were equal
After the reinstall the message was gone
So I geuss The flash player was damaged or currupted.

admin
Site Admin
Years playing backgammon: 20+ Learned to play on fibs.com playing bots and review with gnubg analysis FIBS rating 1750-1850

Musil wrote:I do have a registered anti-malware of malwarebytes which scans in the background but to sure i perform mysellf a complete scan with it and a scan with NIS. Nothing found. No malware and no Viruses.
I uninstalled the flash player and GG and downloaded and reinstalled both. I checked which version of the Flash player before and after the reinstall. they were equal
After the reinstall the message was gone
So I geuss The flash player was damaged or currupted.
appreciate your reports Musil ! :D u are the only one who posts in the forum other than the spammers who have now a new trick by posting a copy of what someone else posted. Unfortunately for them all external links are disabled so they are wasting their time and only a click to delete them.

The video tab well I don't know if anyone even watch those videos. I was thinking maybe to make the comments persistent so people can read any comments posted in past days to the video. But they can always go to YouTube so I think it is probably not so useful unless a video pertaining to GreedyGammon.
DOWNLOAD GREEDYGAMMON
No registration required!
Install and play backgammon against the computer!
Detailed how to installation guide with screenshots
Check out backgammonforums.com another nice bg forum

Return to “Bug Reports”